“Compendium of Metal Vol. 12” and 2019 release plan.
The 12th annual Metal on Metal Records compilation, “Compendium of Metal Vol. 12” was released on April 26th. It clocks in at 74 minutes, features 14 songs of 13 bands (including 4 previously unreleased songs and 2 exclusive tracks) and comes with an 8-page informative booklet. More details about the compilation and high-res cover can be found on the page of this release.
The CD costs 6,00 Euro, but can be purchased for 4,00 Euro with the new releases in Metal on Metal Records’ shop. The album is also available as digital download from the label’s Bandcamp page. There are only 9 songs in the Bandcamp player available for streaming, but you can preview all 14 tracks (about 1-minute excerpts) from the trailer/promo clip on YouTube.
Here’s Metal on Metal Records 2019 release schedule:
April 26th (Keep It True festival):
• VV.AA. “Compendium of Metal Vol. 12” CD
May 10th (delayed from April 26th):
• MIDNIGHT PRIEST “Aggressive Hauntings” CD (Heavy Metal from Portugal)
• SACRAL NIGHT “Ancient Remains” CD (Dark Heavy Metal from France)
• IN AEVUM AGERE “Canto III” CD (Epic Doom Metal from Italy)
July 25th (Headbangers Open Air festival):
• RISEN PROPHECY “Voices from the Dust” CD (Power/Thrash Metal from UK)
• ETERNAL THIRST “Purge the Bastards” CD (Heavy/Power Metal from Chile)
• KÖMMAND “Savage Overkill” (Black/Thrash Metal from USA)
September 13th (Storm Crusher Festival):
• ARKHAM WITCH “Sentinels of Steel” (Heavy/Doom Metal from UK)
• TOXIKULL “Cursed and Punished” (Heavy/Thrash Metal from Portugal)